HYBRID WATER HEATER
Rheem EcoSense 50 Gal Hybrid Electric Water Heater with Heat Pump technology
Rheem's most advanced energy efficient electric water heater you can own. Energy Star qualified. The Rheem Hybrid utilizes heat pump technology for superb energy efficiency. Easy to use LED touch pad. Ideal for new construction and drop-in replacement. Uses 55% less electricity than a standard electric water heater and produces a full tank of hot water 17% faster, with 6% more hot water available for use. 12 Year limited tank and parts warranty and 1 year limited in-home warranty.
* Energy efficient 2.0 EF
* Easy to use Touch Pad operation controls the water temperature range, 3 energy efficiency settings
* Premium resistored anode rod protection, extends tank life
* Stainless steel backup heating elements
* Heat Pump operating range 40 degree F to 120 degree F
* Qualifies for the 30% Federal tax credit up to $1500. Additional rebate and incentives may be available from local electric utilities.
* Delivers more than twice the efficiency and more hot water faster than any standard 50 gallon electric water heater
* Can save you an average of $286 per year in electricity costs (based on DOE estimates)
* Built in freeze / overheat protection
* Easy access, top mounted washable air filter
* Eco Options : Eco Options
* MFG Brand Name : Rheem EcoSense
"Use the slider below to discover what makes Rheem Hybrid the smart choice"
Other Water Heaters:
Does your water heater needs replacement or repair? Average water heater lasts between 7 -15 years. Maintaining your investment by a professional is extremely important. Internal parts corrode and your water heaterís efficiency will decrease. Call us today to come and flush your water heater the proper way so you can get the most out of it.
24/7 Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Copyright © Welter Rasmussen Plumbing & Heating Services - All Rights Reserved
Copyright © Mass Plumbing & Heating, Inc - All Rights Reserved